PENCUT Pen-Style Scissors for Kids
· Children can easily use these pen-style scissors for kids.
· The pen shape allows for easy carrying in a pencil case.
· A cap is included for safe storage when not in use.
· The handle loop holds the fingers firmly when cutting.
· These scissors can cleanly cut construction paper.
· If the blades get wet, thoroughly wipe off the water or the like with a dry cloth. Moisture can cause rusting.
· If glue or adhesive tape gets stuck to the blades, wipe it off thoroughly. These can cause the blades to lose their sharpness.
· This product is a cutting tool that has sharp, movable blades. Pay attention to your surroundings and take care that the blades do not come into contact with a human body.
· Do not use the scissors to cut metal, plastic, cardboard, cloth, or the like. This may cause the blades to chip or break.
· After each use, put the cap on and store the scissors away in a safe place that is out of reach of infants where there would be no risk of the scissors falling or being stepped on. Take care to select a storage location that would not lead to any danger or accident.
· Take care that no oil or chemicals are applied to the body or handle of the scissors. These can cause the resin to deteriorate.
·Do not leave the scissors in an area that reaches a high temperature. Deterioration or deformation may occur.
· If this product becomes broken or deformed, cease use immediately.
· Do not directly touch or grasp the blades.
· If a young child is using the scissors, be sure the child uses them while under parental or adult supervision.
- Children can easily use these pen-style scissors
- The pen shape allows for easy carrying in a pencil case
- Made in China
|Item Size :||4.7 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
|Item Weight :||0.986 ounces|
|Material :||ABS / PP / PE / Steel|
|Manufacturer :||Raymay Fujii Corporation|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov