An eco-friendly filter that doesn't require a paper filter!
Properly extract the aromas and oil of coffee. Recommended by baristas!
In using COFIL (ceramic filter), experience the rich taste that come from your coffee beans. The infrared effect of ceramic makes the taste milder. Tea and alcohol can also be filtered with COFIL to make the taste milder. The filter enhances the original quality of the drink.
How to make delicious coffee
* Course or medium ground coffee beans are recommended.
- Place the filter server carefully onto the cup. Put ground coffee beans into the filter.
- Slowly pour hot water into filter and make sure none is spilled. Let the steam go for about 30 seconds as the coffee ground absorb the water.
- When finished, slowly pour the hot water out the center and make sure not to break the edge.
- Remove the filter when the right amount of coffee is reached.
COFIL ceramic filter features:
- No paper filters needed.
- Better taste.
- Removes impurities.
COFIL filters feature numerous holes that measure only 50 microns in size. This removes unwanted scents or impurities that are contained in the water. Due to its infrared ray technology, it makes coffee and alcohol mellow and easy to drink.
Repels water and debris better than a conventional ceramic filter, making it less likely to clog.
- Do not wash with detergent.
- Avoid using dishwasher (detergent is hard to remove).
- Be careful of cracks.
|Item Size (Package) :||4.99 x 4.92 x 4.37 inches|
|Item Weight :||0.94 lb|
|Material :||Filer Body: Aluminum, Filter Server & Dish: Porcelain|
|Manufacturer :||Imari Togei Co.,Ltd.|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov